This weekend, I ...
- attended a last-minute meeting at church; we've got some conflict that this meeting was supposed to help resolve ... unfortunately, the mission wasn't accomplished. I get a feeling (as do others) that there's more going on in this conflict than is meeting the eye, but without any concrete "proof", it's hard to know what to think or do. If you all wouldn't mind, could you please pray for the body and for the leadership at my church.
- got some more T time ... had all 4 on Saturday for a few hours while mama & daddy took another look at a house ... that they made an offer on! Yay!
- came down with a head cold that kicked my heiney the first 24 hours (Saturday night through Sunday afternoon); I stayed home from church Sunday morning.
- got some more T time ... had the 2 littles Sunday evening.
- instead of watching the Oscars (which is not my thing), we played with T#3 and T#4, then watched the last two periods of the hockey game.
- I woke up feeling much better this morning thankfully since I had hoped to get some sewing done today and certainly could not have had I felt like I did yesterday. This quilt top is such slow going, and piecing quilts is my least favorite part of quilting ... so it seems like it's never going to be done.