1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
Gosh, I don’t have much of green … I do have a citrus-y green 3/4-length sleeve t-shirt … it’s certainly not a favorite, but it’s green.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
My favorite green space is Township Park, more commonly referred to as Airplane Park. There’s plenty of open space, pavilions, a hockey rink, and a nice, bit playground. DH and I took the Ts there yesterday.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
Oh my … I definitely wish I were a bit taller. 5’ 1 1/2” is just so awfully short.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
I cannot of what someone could say that would stir me to an actual fight or confrontation … however, I can think of plenty that would hurt my feelings or frustrate/upset me.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
I like them all, but my favorite is spinach. Hard to think of any way I don’t like spinach … in salad, creamed, sauteed, oysters rockefeller or added to a casserole (ala florentine).
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
I had a bit of a difficult time narrowing this down, but I’m choosing Mother Theresa … for her work with the poorest of poor.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
The obvious answer is of course “carry”. But I hate falling back on the expected answer. So I’m going to go with “quilt”. I saw this on Etsy and am thinking that this belongs above my sewing/cutting table!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We’ve got another summer-like day in store for us today. With rain in the forecast for the next 2-3 days, I am definitely going to spend today outside.