Friday, February 18, 2011

Playing catch up



This working full time is starting to interfere with the truly important things in my life:  blogging, quilting, time with the Ts.  What was I thinking by agreeing to do this?  Ha!  Seriously, though, I'm enjoying being back at work, although it did break my heart when I had to say no to DD's offer to watch the Ts today because I'd already scheduled myself to work.  :-(

With the winter we've all had, many of us have gotten into the habit of blogging about the weather ... I'm no exception.  Thankfully, though, our weather lately has been gorgeous.  DH had a couple of windows open when I got home from work Wednesday ... and we got out for a walk with the dogs.  It was delightful.  I am so ready for spring.

And I guess it must be here ... after all, spring training has started.  Four weeks from tomorrow, we leave for our spring training trip.  But I'm not counting the days or anything.  Ha!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weather! its was 65 here today...cold tomorrow so I will just enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weather. We got up to the mid 50's today but we are back in the freeze tomorrow with more snow Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe spring training has started already!! where does the time go?? I agree with you; work does get in the way of blogging for sure!!

    enjoy your weekend :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes ma'am - work gets in the way of fun many times! I just try to remind myself that work also pays for the fun. ;)

    Isn't this weather fabulous? I think everybody is so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right--work gets in the way sometimes, but the paycheck makes it all better! I do miss those paychecks sometimes--and seeing people! Guess we can' have it all, can we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right--work gets in the way sometimes, but the paycheck makes it all better! I do miss those paychecks sometimes--and seeing people! Guess we can' have it all, can we?

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)