Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 

 

It’s Thursday and time to take a few moments to be intentionally thankful.

 

I’m thankful for:

  • cooler temperatures … it’s so nice to be able to open the windows and let in the fresh air

 

  • a family who loves me in spite of my foibles and flaws, who knows where I came from and knows that doesn’t define me

 

  • time to get some quilting done this afternoon … while catching up on DVR’d Food Network Star episodes

 

  • God’s love

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Such nice...HEY! WAIT! You have COOLER temps? I'm moving there TODAY! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! We're wishing for cooler temps for sure. I still think I would enjoy quilting if I ever tried it. :o) Blessings to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with everything--except the quilting part. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! We're wishing for cooler temps for sure. I still think I would enjoy quilting if I ever tried it. :o) Blessings to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)