It's been a while since I've been able to post a Thankful Thursday post ... now that life has settled down after Christmas, I can get back into my "routine".
- I'm thankful for my good health. Oh, I have my share of aches, pains and other health issues, but nothing that I will allow to interfere with doing the things I enjoy doing. And of course, I get an occasional cold (as I mentioned in my last post). But all in all, I've been blessed with good health, and I'm thankful.
- Speaking of that cold, I'm thankful that the worst seems to be behind me.
- I'm thankful for our White Christmas.
- I'm thankful that I've finished DSIL's quilt (pictures to follow).
- I'm thankful for my new sewing space.
My sister K shared in an e-mail yesterday that she served her grandson a Yogi Bear meal from Wendy's, and he asked where the "little one" was ... she assumed that he meant Boo Boo. Because as a child, our youngest sister L called her stuffed teddy bear Boo Boo, that brought up a conversation about our childhood teddy bears. Of course, I had to get out my teddy bear.
It's hard to believe that we're just 2 days away from the New Year. Where did this year go? And speaking of the New Year, any plans for your New Year's Eve? DH and I have nothing special planned as of right now. I hope to start T#4's big girl quilt tomorrow, but I don't want to spend the evening sequestered in the sewing room while DH is in the family room. Luckily there's a hockey game that evening, so our plans - so far - will definitely include watching the game.