While I make every effort to live with an attitude of gratitude, I still like to stop and take an opportunity to be intentionally thankful … thus Thankful Thursdays.
I’m especially thankful for:
- public libraries … I love to read and definitely couldn’t afford to buy all the books that I’d like to read. When I was a little girl, I thought I wanted to be a librarian … because I thought I could just sit and read books all day. ha!
- getting back into my normal routine … as I said a few days ago, I love to travel, but I love to come back home every bit as much as I love to go.
- the signs of spring that are appearing everywhere (trees budding, green grass, longer days) … in spite of the wacky weather we’ve been having, I know that spring is not far away.
- the beginning of baseball season … opening day is today.
- Captain Hog’s BBQ this weekend.
- the shop hop that local quilt shops are putting on this weekend and the opportunity to do some shopping with my friend.
- Edy’s chocolate chip ice cream.