I'm off work and took advantage of the break to do some thorough housecleaning.
- Furniture has been dusted
- Carpets have been vacuumed
- Hardwoods have been cleaned (may I put in a plug for the Rubbermaid Reveal? I used to use the Swiffer wet jet to clean the floors without the streaks left by my sponge mop, but I got tired of paying the price for their pads and cleaning solution and bought a Rubbermaid Reveal ... it works every bit as well as the Swiffer wet jet as far as getting the floors clean without streaks, but it has a rewashable pad and you can use your own cleaning products)
- Oven has been cleaned (it was way overdue, I'm sorry to report ... I still need to clean the racks, but they'll wait for another day)
- Laundry has been done (as soon as I'm done here, I'll fold it and put it away)
- Refrigerator has been cleaned out (please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds old leftovers shoved way to the back or renegade veggies gone bad underneath the bag of spinach in the veggie drawer!)
Have a blessed weekend!