Once again, it's my opportunity to take some time to be intentionally thankful.
I'm thankful for:
- having the same church home as DD & her family ... it's so awesome to worship together ... and an added bonus is getting to help care for some of the Ts when I have nursery duty ;-)
- spring-like weather ... it was in the mid 60s yesterday and will hit the 70s today ... even though I'm at work, it's still wonderful to walk out from work to warmer weather!
- the opportunity to share my blessings with others ... my latest opportunity was to share some extra quilting supplies with a co-worker who's taking a quilting class
- my iPod ... the computer I use at work doesn't have working sound, so I bring my iPod to work and listen to praise & worship music while entering vouchers
- a day off tomorrow ... it will be nice to turn off the alarm clock, and even though I'll have a busy day tomorrow, I'm going to have a fantastic end to my day by going to a 31 party with DD