Yesterday was Wednesday, so today must be Thursday. Brilliant, I know. ha! And if it’s Thursday, then it’s time for Thankful Thursday, a day when I stop to intentionally remember all that I have to be thankful for.
- Time with the Ts (not only did I get to spend the evening with them yesterday, they’ll be here in a few hours… and I cannot wait!)
- Time spent with a needle and thread … hand quilting is so relaxing, so therapeutic, so rewarding
- Trying new recipes … I get into a rut of cooking the same things
- A new month … September has arrived, which means cooler temperatures will be here soon
- A 3-day weekend coming up
- A God who loves me in spite of me, who never gives up on me even if I do