Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 

 

Yesterday was Wednesday, so today must be Thursday.  Brilliant, I know.  ha!  And if it’s Thursday, then it’s time for Thankful Thursday, a day when I stop to intentionally remember all that I have to be thankful for.

 

  • Time with the Ts (not only did I get to spend the evening with them yesterday, they’ll be here in a few hours… and I cannot wait!)
  • Time spent with a needle and thread … hand quilting is so relaxing, so therapeutic, so rewarding
  • Trying new recipes … I get into a rut of cooking the same things
  • A new month … September has arrived, which means cooler temperatures will be here soon
  • A 3-day weekend coming up
  • A God who loves me in spite of me, who never gives up on me even if I do

9 comments:

  1. What a great list of thankful things! I should make a list like that every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for that cooler weather! Enjoy those T's today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! I've been trying out new recipes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, I love this list and wish we lived near eachother cause I think we'd hang out together alot. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, filled with all that makes your heart sing.
    Love, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list--have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful list. Great idea! By the way, I left an award for you at my blog. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get into such a rut cooking too. One thing I've enjoyed about Pinterest is all the new recipes. I have tried several and its a nice change.

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)