Sunday, September 14, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching at the Beach

My goodness ... what could be better than time spent with needle and thread at the beach? Nothing much except adding in my six favorite people, I suppose. ;-)

We got in yesterday afternoon and have been enjoying life, island style. Some hand stitching, some walks along the beach, some seafood ... pure bliss, my friends.

I'm out on the balcony right now, listening to my favorite radio station (travels with us via our iPads!), stitching hexies, and enjoying the view.











I hope that whatever you have planned for today includes a little something that brings you joy! Have a great day!
Kathy

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a wonderful time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like heaven! Enjoy those ocean breezes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely, it cooled off enough here that I could sit out and do some stitching too. Enjoy the sites smells and sounds and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you stitching on your vacation! it looks so relaxing and perfect. Eat some seafood for me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heaven indeed... enjoy double on our behalf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The view is beautiful. What fun to hand stitch in such a relaxed location. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy for you to be in your favorite place doing what you love. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks and sounds wonderful! Enjoy. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, can't think of anything much better either. Enjoy every little minute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy a little of that ocean breeze for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds perfect, enjoy your time at the beach and with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kathy, Oh girl, this sounds better than my last week in Kauai. I still think I need to get back to HH to compare-or maybe the outer banks. Your views look incredible, what could be better than the beach, stitching and loved ones.
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. at the beach again - I am away from the internet for a couple days and learn new things. I hope you are having fun -

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am SO jealous!!!! My plans for today could never match a day at the beach, relaxing with some fun stitching - but I'll try :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It must be hard to concentrate on the sewing with such beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)