It’s Thursday again, and it’s time for Thankful Thursday.
It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
-- Author Unknown
I’m especially thankful for:
- being able to help DD get moved
- sunshine … after so many consecutive days of rain, it’s been wonderful to have a couple of sunny days
- Facebook … I’ve been able to reconnect with several friends from high school
- my crockpot … it’s so nice to come home from work and have dinner ready (I need to use it more often!)
- being a grandma … so many people told me how wonderful it is to be a grandparent, but I was still unprepared for how absolutely wonderful grandparenthood is (of course, when you have the world’s most wonderful grandkids like I do, what’s not to love about being a grandma? ha!)
- my 31 thermal tote … it holds enough cans of soda for a day at work and is cute!