1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray?
Hmmmm, you know, I don’t recall ever being served breakfast in bed. Now it could very likely be that DD would have done something that sweet for her mama, but if so, the memory has leaked out of
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother?
Enjoy the moment. One of my biggest regrets as a mom was wishing my daughter’s life away … I was always so eager for the next milestone … that first smile, that first word, that first tooth, that first step … I didn’t stop, at the time, to realize that each of those milestones took me closer and closer to the day when she would leave my nest.
3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain.
Last week when I just couldn’t seem to keep my mouth shut.
4. Can you hula hoop?
I could as a child, so I assume that I can now as an adult. All I know for sure is that I’m not going to go try to see if I still can. ha!
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you?
I get frustrated when drivers take forever to get through a turn light. Instead of staying a close but safe distance behind the car in front as they go through the turn, they dawdle so that there’s several car lengths between them and the car in front. As a result, only about half as many of us can get through the turn on the arrow. <grrr>
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong?
I have to admit that it does bug me a little when people are clearly wrong but refuse to admit it. But it’s not a major deal to me.
7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?
Riding my bike along the beach at Hilton Head and going to the zoo with DD & the Ts. Yes, I know … that’s two things. This may be Joyce’s Hodgepodge, but this is my blog … so I’m going with two things.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I woke up this morning to a pretty significant frost. It’s almost 7:00 and the temperature is still a frigid 35 degrees. Who kidnapped Spring???