Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
-- Author Unknown

I’m thankful today for:

  • the opportunity to travel with my family

 

  • the beauty of God’s creation

 

  • safe travels while on our trip

 

  • being back to the comfort of our own home

 

  • not having to go back to work for another 4 days … plenty of time to get back into my own routine and to do some hand quilting … and of course, plenty of time to unpack and do laundry from our trip

 

  • sleeping in my own bed again tonight

3 comments:

  1. Glad your all safe at home. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your all safe at home. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)