Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday's Stuff

Today's post will be a bit of a mish-mash of unrelated thoughts.

I almost passed on yesterday's Flashback Friday.  Thanks, all, for the grace-filled comments to that post.  God used those comments to remind me that the past is past ... that the important thing is to learn from the mistakes of the past and to glorify Him in every circumstance.

Today T#1 and T#2 have soccer games - T#1's game starts at 11:00 and T#2's game starts at 11:30.  Hate it when they overlap like that ... and it's only going to get worse because T#3 says he wants to play next year.

Tomorrow, we'll have all four Ts here while mama & daddy go to a Rams game.  It'll be fun, even though T#3 and T#4 should be napping most all of the time that they're here.  Maybe I'll run to Target to find a nice board game that T#1, T#2 and I can play while the T#3 & T#4 nap.  

I'm making good progress on DSIL's quilt.  I have quilted 13 blocks and am halfway through the 14th; there are 72 blocks, so in 4 days of quilting, that's pretty good progress.  I'm pleased overall with how it's looking.  I hope to be able to get some quilting done today, since I doubt if I'll get any quilting done tomorrow.  ha!

Indian summer is definitely over.  It was a chilly 35 when I got up this morning; fall is definitely back.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)