Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Before and After

I love to follow along when bloggers remodel; I get some great ideas for my remodels that way.  Unfortunately, my budget doesn't have more than $10 for remodeling, so I've had to tuck those ideas into my dreams.  But I do have a bit of a before & after to share.

We had a huge hail storm here in June, and as a result, we're ending up with a new roof and new gutters as a result.  Since the existing roof was a gray-ish color, I never really thought it went well with our light tan siding, so I was excited at the prospect of getting a coordinating roof on the insurance company's dime.  Anyhoo, the roofing company recommended that we take down pictures and breakables since all the hammering might create a little vibration.  The roofers finished up yesterday, so today I'll be rehanging pictures and putting my stuff back on shelves.  I thought I'd share a bit of the before and after.

Before:
After:


Some day I hope to be able to post some befores and afters of that same kitchen ... in the meantime, I'll learn to be content with this one.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)