Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook For Today - September 29


FOR TODAY ... Wednesday September 29, 2010

Outside my window... it’s chilly and sunny and very quiet outside

I am thinking
... about how I can increase the task lighting at the sewing table; at night, I can' get lighting from the correct angles to be able to see well enough to accurately cut quilt pieces

I am thankful for
... new friends; after a season without any friends (plenty of acquaintances but no friends), I'm thankful to be making some new friends ... God knew what He was doing when He led us to this house ;-)

From the kitchen
... dishes left over from dinner last night that need to go into the dishwasher

I am wearing
... my jammies – navy sweats; I don't know if I'm becoming a morning person (I get up earlier than I thought I ever would and I enjoy the peace and solitude of the early morning), but I don't get to moving much until I've been up for at least a couple of hours LOL

I am creating
... a quilt for DSIL

I am going
... to dinner on the Hill tonight with new friends

I am reading
... nothing right now; didn't get around to requesting the next book in the Jennifer Chiaverini quilt series - need to do that today

I am hoping
... I'm able to get quite a bit of quilt pieces cut today

I am hearing
... the refrigerator running ... I'm enjoying the peace and quiet this morning

Around the house
... peace and quiet

One of my favorite thing
s... having some time to myself

A few plans for the rest of the weekend/week…
BBQ at the Gun Club on Friday, more soccer Saturday morning, preparing for a 2-day road trip to Paducah … and hopefully finishing the quilt top

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)