Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In the beginning

I've debated starting a blog for some time now and always pooh-poohed the idea.  I don't have a way with words, and my life is just so boring that the idea of a blog just seemed ludicrous.  And the idea that anyone would want to read it - well, that was crazy!  But somehow, the idea of using a blog as a journal appealed to me ... so here we go. 

Let me get the introductions out of the way:  I'm Kathy, Mom to R, wife to C, Nana to T#1 (8 y.o. boy), T#2 (6 y.o. girl), T#3 (3 y.o. boy) and T#4 (11 month old girl).  I'm retired (and loving every single minute).  I enjoy quilting, working in the yard, walking, spending time with my daughter & her family, reading, watching Blues hockey and Cardinals baseball, and traveling. 

If you happened to stumble across this blog, welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I understand. I don't keep a blog for anyone other than myself. Comments left are a pleasant by-product! Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I don't keep a blog for anyone other than myself. Comments left are a pleasant by-product! Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)