Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook For today - October 2


 Yay!  The weekend is here, although as I mentioned yesterday, it's hard to get too excited about the weekend, when it's really not that much different than any other day.  ;-)  Old habits die hard, I guess.  LOL  Although with soccer on Saturdays and church on Sundays, weekends "guarantee" that I'll get to have a little time with the T's.  ;-)

FOR TODAY ... Saturday, October 2, 2010

Outside my window... it’s cloudy and windy

I am thinking
... about starting breakfast soon

I am thankful for
... neighbors who have become friends

From the kitchen
... breakfast dishes waiting to be washed

I am wearing
... a Cardinals t-shirt, navy pants and a sweatshirt
 
I am going
...
to see T#2 play soccer at 11:30
 


I am reading
... nothing right now; I have to take my library book back (and pay the overdue fine) before I try requesting something else

I am hoping
... that the rain will hold off long enough for DH to get the deck power washed (so we can stain it when we get back from our trip to Paducah)

I am hearing
... an occasional click of the mouse as DH is checking sports scores on his laptop

Around the house
... stacks of fabric that will eventually become the quilt top of DSIL’s quilt

One of my favorite thing
s... spending time with the grandkids … and I’ll get to do that while at the soccer game this morning

A few plans for the rest of the weekend/week…
soccer game this morning, church tomorrow morning, hopefully power washing the deck and finishing up the quilt top

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)