- enjoyed Captain Hog's BBQ Friday evening without having to take too long a break from quilting ... the fries weren't as crispy as normal, but they were still good (and I learned a trick to get them crispy again for next time!)
- took my dad to watch T#1 and T#2 play soccer Saturday morning; T#1's team won their first game this season!
- prepared baked ziti to be taken to a young family from church who had a baby last week (doubled the recipe so that there would be some for us)
- watched the Blues lose in a shoot-out to Dallas Saturday night :-(
- attended Sunday School and spent the worship hour in the baby nursery (filling in for a no-show - no problem because that gave me some snuggle time with T#4)
- got to spend Sunday afternoon with T#1 and T#2, who were both pretty crabby this afternoon :-(
- finalized plans for a Tuesday road trip to the quilt shop in Hannibal, MO with my friend/neighbor Lois
- enjoyed a caramel apple from Bobby's this evening
- watched plenty of playoff baseball
It was a fairly busy, but good, weekend ... with an even busier week ahead. There were some alarm-clock wake-ups this weekend, and I'm running out of steam now ... hope y'all had a great weekend.