Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook For Today - October 3


FOR TODAY ... Thursday, September 30, 2010

Outside my window... it’s warm and quite chilly ... perfect Fall weather, IMHO

I am thinking
... that if I don't dawdle, I can get this posted before we leave for church

I am thankful for
... good health

From the kitchen
... breakfast dishes in the sink and too many papers that need attention on the island

I am wearing
... a turtleneck, pants, knit jacket

I am going... to church in about 20 minutes

I am hoping... that I'll have some time to work on the quilt top today (so much for my hopes to have it completed before we leave town tomorrow - let alone basted and ready to be quilted! LOL)

I am hearing
... the radio in the master bedroom

Around the house
... dogs napping on the floor next to our chairs, sewing table still set up with quilt top in progress, empty suitcases (need to pack for our trip to Paducah tomorrow)

One of my favorite thing
s... hockey on TV this evening

A few plans for the rest of the weekend/week…
packing for our trip, family conference call this afternoon, sanding the deck where the power washer raised the wood grain, watching the Blues face the Stanley Cup champions

Today is one of those days where there just isn't as much time as I'd like ... but it should be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)