Today is Thursday, so that means it’s time for Thankful Thursday … an opportunity to take a little time for some intentional thankfulness.
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17
I’m thankful for:
- the flexibility and understanding of my supervisors … when I got the call that DD had to take T#4 to the pediatrician (during nap time) which meant that she needed me to come up and watch the other Ts, my supervisor didn’t bat an eye when I told her that I needed to take the rest of the day off.
- the opportunity to return to work part time … with the uncertainty about the economy and our retirement nest egg, it’s nice to be able to supplement our retirement income.
- the generosity of my co-workers who’ve got me supplied with plenty of good reading material for the next several months!
- the ability to help DD & DSIL get ready for their move.
- the sun shining after OH. SO. MUCH. RAIN.
- having the next 5 days off … of course, I’ll be working harder than I would if I were at work, but that extra hour’s sleep each morning will be wonderful! And I do hope to be able to finish up the doll quilt and get started on hand quilting T#4’s big girl quilt.