Another weekend is drawing to a close … and as always too soon. It was a weekend that got off to a rough start but a weekend that finished well.
This weekend I …
- spent Friday feeling too miserable to do little more than read and work a jigsaw puzzle
- flung open the windows on Saturday and enjoyed the fresh, warm air blowing in
- spent Saturday evening at DD’s watching the Ts … by then I was actually starting to feel even better; unfortunately, the bronchitis/sinusitis/crud has hit them even harder than it did me
- spent Sunday morning with the toddlers … during Sunday School and worship (now, that was a test of how well I’m feeling! ha!)
- attended my friend/neighbor’s daughter’s baby shower
- walked around the neighborhood, catching up with some of my neighbors who I hadn’t seen since last fall
- sat out on the deck with DH until it began to get dark
Tomorrow I get back into a normal routine … it looks to be a good week coming up. This coming week is student worker appreciation week, so we’re going to have donuts and bagels for breakfast at work tomorrow to honor our student workers. Works for me! And if that isn’t enough, we’re going to honor them a little more with lunch on Thursday (pulled pork and all the sides). Tuesday night is my quilt guild meeting. Other than that, I don’t have a lot on my plate. If the weather is nice, I hope to get some yard work done; if not, I hope to get some more work done on T#4’s big girl quilt … unless a better offer comes in! ha! Yep, a good week.