It’s Wednesday again, and since I missed last week’s Hodgepodge, I am definitely on board for this week’s! When you’re done reading here, why not head over to Joyce’s and check out what everyone else had to say.
1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
I am sure that I’m not going to be alone here … but when it’s chilly outside, it’s time for chili inside. We had cooler weather last week (back into the low 80’s this week), and I made some white chili Wednesday evening … hit the spot!
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Yes, I am. I’ve mentioned before that I almost always have the same thing for breakfast.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
You said “days” gone by, not “years” gone by, right? ;-) French toast bagels from Panera. Getting bagels from Panera for breakfast is a treat here, and my very favoritest was the French toast bagel … which they recently discontinued … but only at our Panera. I was able to have French toast bagels every morning at the Panera in Hilton Head (and in Columbia, SC on our way home).
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I’m sure that there’s something … but obviously it wasn’t anything very important to me because I cannot remember. Maybe it’s my memory that I cannot find! ;-)
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo! I love the zoo, and since these days a trip to the zoo means that I’m going with DD and the Ts, I love the zoo even more!
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes. It was getting lots of air time during the summer/fall of 1987 when DH & I were falling in love, and I cannot help but think of those days when I hear it.
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
More than I’d like to be but less than I used to be.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It’s been a busy week so far and the next couple of days look to be pretty busy, too, but I’m loving it because it’s been involving time with DD and the Ts.