Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Fabulousness


Not that I can add anything to the fabulousness of a Friday … Fridays are pretty fabulous on their own.  Winking smile

We’ve got more rain on the way <sigh> but at least it’s going to be bringing in cooler temperatures.  I was all ready to complain about the crazy weather we’ve been having, when I saw this on Facebook:
The large numbers are last year’s highs (the asterisk denotes a record high); the smaller numbers are this year’s projected highs.  Not only did we have a HOT summer, it was a DRY one as well. 

We had another swim meet last night … a road meet.  I just love watching the Ts compete.  There’s a break in their swim meets next week … whatever am I going to do with my evenings?  Ha!  Fortunately, I can think of a few things.  Ha!

It’s looking to be a rather uneventful weekend here at Chez Nana … so that means there should be plenty of time spent with needle and thread.  Winking smile 

Have a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Word! That kind of puts it all into perspective, doesn't it?
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right - it was miserable last year! This weekend here, its going to be in the low 80's!!! WHAT?? I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right - it was miserable last year! This weekend here, its going to be in the low 80's!!! WHAT?? I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow yes, quite a bit better for sure! We are heating up into the low 100's over here this week-end. I knew it would eventually come. Sure could use some of your rain over here though! Enjoy your week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very drastic change in just a year. I hope you were able to find the nut for the quilt frame so you can use your square for quilting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how quickly we can change when we see how bad it COULD be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a difference a year can make--weatherwise! I still remember how hot and dry you said it was last year!

    Have a great uneventful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure if it's been above 100 here, but it is hot. Of course, this morning it's cool because its raining and has been raining all night! It's really gloomy and dark.....maybe a stay in and read day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a big difference in the temperatures from last years!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)