The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher
Once again, it’s Thursday … and time for some intentional thankfulness.
I’m thankful for:
- DD calling to invite us to join her and T#1 on a bike ride last night after dinner (she was pulling the cart with T#3 and T#4; T#2 was at Tball practice with DSIL).
- A good report at the dentist (and another 6 months before I have to go back.
- Being able to get some work done in the yard yesterday morning.
- Flowers blooming all throughout the landscaping.
- Ibuprofen (it was my first time out on my bike this spring, and my muscles are feeling the effects this morning).
- Our church is going to host Food Coop.