It is impossible to be negative while we are giving thanks.—Donald Curtis
Thursday’s here … and so is my opportunity to take a few minutes to be intentionally thankful.
I’m thankful for:
- a good start to the school year for DD and the Ts. She’s decided to get a head start on kindergarten for T#3. He’s such a wild man and so full of energy … she’s going to have her hands full with him. ;-)
- a nice visit at the Missouri Botanical Garden on Sunday … the weather was wonderful, the plants were beautiful, and I’d forgotten how fascinating the Climatron is.
- the nice visit with friends from out of town … it was just so good to see them and catch up on what they’ve been up to since they left the area.
- the gorgeous weather we’ve been having.
- my sweet hubby, who has willingly picked up some of the slack while I’m back at work.
- sweet voice mail messages left on my cell phone … hearing “I love you, Nana” never grows old.