Hard to believe that it's Thursday already ... and even harder to believe that we're now one week away from Thanksgiving. All the more reason to stop and take a few moments to be intentionally thankful.
I'm thankful for:
- DD who graciously opens her home to all of us for Thanksgiving
- the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving morning in the kitchen with DD as we work together to prepare the Thanksgiving meal
- a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving meal today ... my office has always had a catered Thanksgiving lunch about a week before Thanksgiving ... and since I'm back in the office, I am able to participate this year
- DH who will do the Thanksgiving shopping tomorrow since it's take $10 off any purchases totaling $50 or more (he does the grocery shopping anyway, but this is above and beyond the call of duty)
- my Ts ... being their Nana is a privilege and responsibility that I do not take lightly
- only 2 more weeks (5 more days) of work before I can go back to being full-time retired ;-)