I’m getting to this a little later than normal, but it’s never too late to be thankful, is it?
I’m thankful for:
- Time with T#1 and T#2 today. They spent the night last night … that meant a later-than-normal bedtime and unfortunately an earlier-than-normal get-up this morning. They’re having lie-downs (I’m hoping for a nap, but settling for some rest).
- Some much-needed rain. The snow that hit the Rockies has made its way east. Unfortunately we’re going to get rain only – no snow.
- Good health. I got good results from the tests after my annual check-up. I have been diagnosed with osteopenia, but thankfully all I have to do is increase my calcium and vitamin D. That means that tomorrow I’ll go have a talk with my pharmacist about how to coordinate these dosages with the medicine I take for my Raynaud’s.
- DH who never complains when I ask him to make a special trip to the grocery store … even when I failed to plan accordingly. I promised DD that we’d make a meal for them for tonight … I had the menu set a couple of days ago, but I neglected to add the ingredients to the grocery list until this morning. At least he was already out and about (he had a dental appointment and stopped at the store on his way home … and it was $10 off any purchases > $50, so we saved $10 by having him shop today … yes, Queen of Rationalization, that would be me!).
- Online shopping. I placed a few online orders today … yes, I could have purchased these items at a retail store, but that would have meant a 30-minute drive (one-way) to several different stores. With the cost of gas (and the limited amount of free time this week), I was glad to be able to find what I needed quickly and easily online.