Another week has flown by … and it’s time for the Hodgepodge once again.
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
There were approximately 150 students in my H.S. graduating class. I don’t remember exactly how many students there were … the memory, she ain’t what she used to be. And I knew all of them, not personally, but I knew who they all were. And thanks to Facebook, I’ve reconnected with several of them.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
My grands when they were here last Thursday.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I am not a fan of pickles, but I don’t hate them. I do have to put sweet pickle relish in my chicken salad … does that count?
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I cannot think of one right now.
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I went horse back riding once … and that was enough. It seemed that the horse and I could never get in synch … when the horse/saddle went up, I went down. Ouch! I’m not a fan of horse racing, so I will not be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
I like Steve Martin, so I’ll choose Father of the Bride.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
That seems to assume a “tourist attraction” that I’ve not already seen. DH & I would like to visit the coast of Maine. I don’t imagine that we will ever make it there … we prefer to hit the beach when it’s warm and before/after the busy season (when it’s not so crowded and the rates are lower).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My dad’s cataract surgery went well. I’ll be leaving in about an hour to get him to bring him down for his follow-up appointment and then back home. We’ll stay out for the afternoon, getting home in time for a quick dinner before heading to see T#2’s softball doubleheader. Another busy day at Chez Nana.