Monday, March 9, 2015

T-time

I'm at DD's, watching my Ts. I am not back to 100% still but I'm feeling better every day, so that gives me hope that there will be an end to all this. Thankfully, too, the Ts are old enough that they don't need the kind of intense care that might well wear me out ... and another praise is that I didn't hit the wall today until after we were done with lunch, chores and school. The three bigger ones went downstairs to play on the Xbox while Little Miss and I had school with play dough ... she's currently studying insects in science, so we made insects out of play dough. I was able to snap a picture to share with you all.



I got T#3's quilt trimmed and ready for binding yesterday. I still need to cut the strips, sew them together, and then sew them on. Since I'll be here until at least mid-afternoon on Wednesday, I don't think I'll get it finished in time for my return on Thursday (watch the older three while #4 has an ENT consult). Maybe we'll have time before/after the Area meet this weekend (it's being held in the aquatic center here in the same town that DD et al live).



I also got most of another MWFG block together.



I don't know if I'll be back online until the end of the week ... until then, I hope that whatever you have planned for today includes a little something that brings you joy! Have a great day!
Kathy

14 comments:

  1. have fun with your grands - love that hexie work - hope you feel 100% soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your T's and rest when you can... you are in my thoughts as you heal :) Love the trimmed up quilt! Enjoy the binding when you get to it !! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Glad you are feeling better but take it easy until you are 100%. Don't want any relapsing. ;) Take care! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those babies! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Log Cabin; it really looks great. I love doing hexie blocks too. Little Miss is as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T#3's quilt looks wonderful!!! And what a little beauty - it is clear she has your sweet attitude :*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your little sweetie? I know how you enjoy time with your grands, but don't forget to take it easy too. Sounds like a busy week. The quilt looks SOOO good! Just about there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful picture of Little Miss! So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Play-Do ... I love the smell of it. Instantly takes me back to childhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun with those cute little ones. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun day of loving your T's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have LOTS of little things that bring you joy... and I know that you do enjoy each and every one of them! Here's hoping you continue to feel better and that healthy days are just around the corner for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love that grey and white quilt. I'm going to use some grey in our new house in some fashion. Continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I know by now you have the binding finished and hopefully are feeling so much better. I just finished my last two books so will start quilting again. We are having glorious weather, in the 60's and maybe one day in the 70's....yeah! Makes me get out and walk. Love it. Hope your day is going well.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)