Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Better late than never Tuesday

 

Guess what I woke up to this morning?  Snow!  It looks like we got at least an inch, maybe two.  Woooo hooooo!

2011_1227December20110012

It didn’t last very long … the sun came out for a while and the temperatures got into the low 40’s … but we had snow!

 

Yesterday and today have been nice, quiet days.  I finished sewing my quilt top this afternoon

2011_1227Quilt-top0016

and DH and I finished the puzzle late yesterday

2011_1227Puzzle0014

and started another this afternoon. 

 

I’m suffering from DD/Ts withdrawals … after so many days with them over the last couple of weeks, I’m missing them terribly.  It’s good for them to get back into their normal routine … and it’s good for us to have some quiet time at home … so it’s all good.  Red heart

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, We haven't had any snow since last week and I'm thankful for that. Love your quilt top and the puzzle looks fun-we've got one to start.
    Stay warm and enjoy your slower paced days-the T's will be back another day.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt top is beautiful. I love your choice of colors! I'm a very novice quilter and now I'm almost embarrassed to post pictures of the baby quilt I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW! that must have been nice. Alittle bit is pretty and no shoveling involved.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that I like the kind of snow that is there in the morning and gone by noon, glad you got some. We don't have any -----yet. Love the quilt, what a nice talent to have. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that all is good. Enjoy the rest of your week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)