Another week under our belts … and it’s Thursday. I always look forward to Thursdays, where I take the time to be intentionally thankful. I have so many things for which I am thankful, but I like to narrow it down to a few each week to focus on a few.
I’m thankful for:
- God loving us enough to send His only Son … knowing that sending Him would mean that He would die an awful death on the cross.
- Opportunities to help out DD. When I was a young mama, I lived about 45 minutes from my mom, so I was pretty much on my own most of the time. So I’m blessed to be available to help out DD whenever she could use a bit of help or a bit of relief. And of course, I am thankful for the opportunity to have some time with the Ts as a result.
- All the wonderful traditions of Christmastime … I love the old classic Christmas movies, I love the Christmas decorations, I love baking Christmas cookies, I love the getting together with friends and family.
- DSIL’s safe return from training … and thankful that DD’s precious family is together again.
- My sweet DH … 24 years ago this Sunday, God gave me the best Christmas gift of all … my DH.