Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Terrific Tuesday


In spite of the dreary weather, it’s a terrific day here at Chez Nana … T#3 and T#4 are here (Mama took T#1 and T#2 to see the Nutcracker over in St. Louis).  And a day at Nana’s is not complete without the watching of a Pixar movie … and if T#3 is here, I can guarantee that the choice will be either Cars or Cars 2 (Cars 2 today).
2011_1220Blogphotos0001
(Forgive that dot on the TV screen … not sure what that is … it wasn’t on any other pictures taken at the same time.)
Poor Papa doesn’t get to join in the fun … he had to take the car to the dealer for recall work. 

While the littles are napping, I’ll get the last of all the Christmas gifts wrapped and under the tree, and I'll finish up the cleaning/tidying that I started this morning.  I’ll make a grocery list for food for tomorrow (my sister & her S.O., my dad and DD et al will be here tomorrow afternoon for an early Christmas get-together). 

Time to go play … blogging and get-together preparations can wait when there are little ones here!  Red heart

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that the grands get priority. They just grow up too fast. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great day inspite of the dreary weather. ENJOY!

    Kim
    Kimberlys Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have the grands nearby. They are lucky too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day. I haven't watched Cars2
    yet but I did buy it.

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)