Today I'm thankful for my Ts ... since they were here for the day yesterday, my focus is on them. I thank God for my grands every day.
- they help keep me young ... nothing touches my heart like hearing that they love that I will play with them ... how could I say "no" when they come up to me with those plaintive little voices and pleading eyes and ask "Nana, will you play with me?"
- they provide me the opportunity for a "do-over" ... a chance to "make up" for all the things that I wish I had done different with DD
- they expand my heart ... I was worried, when DD was pregnant with T#2, if I would be able to love her as much as I did T#1 (remember, I had only one child ... so I didn't have to share the love when she was growing up)
- they provide motivation for my prayer times ... when there are times when it seems like there just isn't time to pray, I remember that I must be praying for the Ts ... and voila! I'm assured of having my prayer time
- they teach me how to love unconditionally
- they teach me patience (oh, how they teach me patience! ha!)
They are truly one of God's greatest gifts to me ... and they have a large piece of my heart. I :x them TOO MUCH!