Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Freedom is never free.  ~Author Unknown

Our country stands on the principle of freedom.  Because today is Veteran's Day, we take the time to remember and honor those who served this country to protect us and our country and to preserve the freedoms we enjoy.

I'm thankful for those who have served our country.  



 

Have I said lately how thankful I am to be retired so I can help out DD whenever she needs some help?  Today is one of those days ... T#4 has a follow-up doctor's visit (thank God, too, for insurance with co-pays ... as much as she has to pay with FOUR Ts, I shudder to think how much she'd be paying if she had insurance like I had when she was little), so mama will drop off the 3 bigger Ts.  
And we have tickets for the hockey game tonight ... a busy but FANTASTIC day today!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to let you know that there is an award for you on my blog, if you'd like to come over and pick it up. I enjoy reading your blog! Have a great evening, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad to live in the USA! Best place on earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wanted to let you know that there is an award for you on my blog, if you'd like to come over and pick it up. I enjoy reading your blog! Have a great evening, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I am SO glad you stopped by! No proving that you're a robot here ... I want to hear what you have to say! ;-)